Buddy Media's Facebook Page advice

Michael Lazerow (@lazerow), CEO of Buddy Media shares his thoughts on how to successfully manage a branded Facebook page.


The thing that stood out for me was how he talked about understanding the Facebook metrics. When you work day to day on Facebook you understand that the objectives for posts should focus around likes, comments, shares and impressions. The higher these metrics are the further your message travels.

I believe clients in general need to have a stronger understanding on Facebook and why we post updates in the way we do. Therefore, it's of vital importance that they have a clear understanding on how the metrics work.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. When are you next articles coming? Can’t wait to read them all. Your write-up is an eye-opener on the awesome world of freelancing. I think I do have a unique skill set of collecting posters…it is more of a hobby. When I read your previous blog, I realized that I can make money with my hobby. So, I have begun selling copy prints of all the classic Hollywood posters that I possess through marketplaces such as how to make money online from home. Thank you!

Post a Comment