Day 7: Internship at BBH



So today I went through my list of appropriate websites to Joe and Daniele. They seemed to find the websites themselves really interesting and wanted to know what sort of content and features were displayed on the pages. Following this I went away and was given a new brief that might add a few extra websites to the list, so I did. Moshi Monsters was a good example of one of the interesting social networks out there used by young children.

Daniele later on in the day took me through Google Analytics and showed me how it works and the information BBH has currently on the site. From here I was asked to pick out certain cities that were the most engaging with the Fruit Shoot website, based on Average time on the site and the number of unique visitors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment