Day 9: Internship at BBH



Today was my last day at BBH.
I had my presentation on Parents communities and social networks ready for Joe. Half way going through my findings I received an important phone call from Martin at Apple, I had been for an interview a few days before and they wanted me back for a 2nd interview on Monday!
After the 5 minute phone call I went back and finished going through my work with Joe. Afterwards he explained to me how they were going to use my research within their strategy for the Fruit Shoot website. It was really interesting to see and I think they have a great campaign. Check out the Fruit Shoot website to see the kinds of useful activities there are for kids to learn and enjoy at http://www.fruitshoot.com/

I spent the rest of the day doing the work for Daniele looking at community centres and youth clubs within the selected cities.
I have really enjoyed working at BBH and their young but experienced staff were very welcoming and a pleasure to work with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment