Day 10 (the last day): Imagination Work Experience, London

21st August 2009

It was my last day at Imagination today and I am really hoping my presentation to Katie goes well. I get in and make the final changes to the PowerPoint document and we go into the meeting room. We sit down and I take her through the presentation and she likes my ideas - relief!
She gives me some useful feedback and I make a few small changes to the presentation. Katie then tells me that she will use my presentations when they present to the clients! So I'm suddenly nervous even though she has told me that I've done a good job.

I prepare to leave for lunch around 12.30 and Katie says that she won't be back in the afternoon so I give her some chocolates and a thank you card and she says its been nice working with me which was good!

When I come back from lunch I spend the rest of the day searching for Ford of Europe blogs again and send Tom all of my updated work before I leave and then see him on the way out luckily. We say our goodbyes which was good because he has also been great working with and has been very helpful.

I leave and feel so tired but the experience has been so worth it. Hopefully I get the chance to work with Imagination again in the future. A great company.



Here is a post about me on Katie's blog (click to enlarge) - http://inoted.wordpress.com/



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just eating the chocolates now - very nice! Good luck this week.

Post a Comment