Day 5: Imagination Work Experience, London

14th August 2009

Friday was the big day of my presentation for Holcim's social media strategy so naturally there were a few butterflies in my stomach in the morning. The presentation was at 4pm so the morning and early afternoon consisted of touch ups to the PowerPoint document also with final preparations made for how I was going to articulate my ideas to Katie and Tom.

4pm came round and we went to the meeting room. Other than a few technological glitches from some YouTube videos I had posted the presentation went well and Katie and Tom's feedback was very positive. They did make a few recommendations to back up my ideas, showing evidence of where I found my statistics and whether the sources were credible. So I have the weekend to add these final details to the presentation and it is done.
Considering this was my first time presenting on my own I was proud that they were impressed and that they offered positive, constructive feedback that I will take on board.

The first week is now over and I have learnt a great deal. If next week is half as good as this week has been I will be throughly satisfied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment