Day 4: Internship at BBH


On Thursday morning I wasn't sure where I was supposed to be so I carried on with my work for Barnardo's. I then moved on to researching more drinks brands on Facebook. Following this I went over to Ben and Joe's area within the digital department as I was sure I was supposed to be with them today. Joe greeted me and tolde me he had some work needed doing for the Fruit Shoot website. I was asked come up with new ideas for content within the site as well as new competitions children could become involved with. I looked at what Fruit Shoot competitors were promoting on their sites and looked at the strong and weak aspects of the Fruit Shoot website.

I had a number of ideas floating around for good, engaging content but wanted to wait until tomorrow until I presented them to Joe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment