Day 5: Internship at BBH


Today was my final day at BBH. I had such a good week there I didn't want it to end, so I promised myself that I would at least ask for another week before the end of the day. If you don't ask you don't get!

I spent the morning finalising and organising my ideas for the Fruit Shoot website. At 11am I met with Joe and began going through my ideas. 5 minutes in he stopped me and invited Danielle over who has also been working with Fruit Shoot.

"Tell her what you've just told me", I went on to explain one of my main ideas.

"I think its a great idea" Joe said! Danielle agreed.


Phew! I thought. I hadn't even gone half way yet I hope he likes the rest!

After the presentation Joe asked me how long they had me for.

"Just today unfortunately" I replied.
"We'll have to see about that" he said.

This was such a great feeling to know that my ideas and work was really being valued so much to the extent that they wanted me back. I immediately said how much I had enjoyed my week and would love to stay another. He promised to speak with Darius about the possibility of staying.

Following this I still had to show Ben my work for Tango looking at rival brands on Facebook, and the work for Darius on Barnardo's. I managed to finish these and they both were very happy with what I had done which was another boost of confidence as well as relief!

At 4.30pm I received a phone call from Darius confirming that I could come back next week! I was really grateful and quite proud that my hard work had paid off with an extra week at a global company like BBH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment