Day 8, Imagination Work Experience, London

19th August 2009

Today I still feel miserable due to this illness I've picked up but wasn't about to lose a day of experience with so little time left! It was another day dedicated to the museum project where I came up with some more ideas. I thought about ways that I could drive teenagers to visit the museum as they were the main demographic who I noticed were not in attendance. I also thought about how you might be able to incorporate messages and content through mobile phones into the museum experience. I jotted down all my ideas and began to structure a presentation on PowerPoint. Tomorrow I am going to run through my ideas with Katie and get any feedback that she wants me to look at.

I attended a meeting with Katie, Jeremy and Sarah from the digital team where they discussed ideas about how they are planning to use digital and social media for their prospective L'Oreal campaign. I was then asked to look into Flickr's presence in Germany and the processes you go through to use Flickr to create and manage groups, and how you upload videos and photos.

Usually on a Wednesday the team meets up in the basement for drinks. I was feeling so awful and snotty (nice) I had to leave before, I felt bad leaving and Katie was in a meeting so I sent her an email explaining why and I hope she understood because I really appreciated last weeks drinks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment